Captain Electric is a successful, family owned, growing maintenance electrical company based in Ringwood East. At Captain Electric we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and communication and we are seeking enthusiastic tradesmen to join our friendly team.
If you are the electrician we are looking for:
- You are always smiling, self motivated and have a positive attitude
- You offer first rate customer service and are a great communicator – both verbal and written
- You are well groomed and have pride in your appearance
- You are great at problem solving and enjoy a good challenge
- You class yourself as an excellent tradesman
- You are seeking a guaranteed wage, superannuation, paid overtime and holidays.
We are looking for someone that values a long term career with a well-organised, established business with an exciting future.
- Fully qualified ‘A’ Grade electrical license
- Current Victorian Drivers License with clean record
- Willing to undergo police / working with children check
- Recent experience in domestic and commercial electrical maintenance
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Good understanding of standards A/S 3000 & Vic SIRs
- Grid connect solar experience (not essential but beneficial)
- Preferably living local to the Eastern suburbs (due to geographical nature of most of our work).
We provide a company vehicle, uniform, mobile phone and/or tablet and on-going training to develop your skills and knowledge.
If you know you have what it takes to become a valued member of the Captain Electric team and are up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV through asap or apply here.
Michael Szubanski, Director
via email only